- Discovery hole at Anubis intersected 8.51 m of 19.85 g/t gold (AN-12-001)
- Diamond drilling at Orion in 2016 intersected 61.29 m of 2.75 g/t gold (AN-16-010)
- Trenching and geochemical sampling has outlined a cumulative 8 km strike length of anomalous and potentially mineralized fault structure with well-developed, gold-bearing Carlin-type hydrothermal alteration in adjacent rocks
- Nine priority exploration targets identified for future drilling at the Anubis, Ana, Hydra, Draco, Dorado, Orion, Zodiac, Columba and Corona showings
2018 Orion Exploration Highlights
- Gold mineralization associated with the Anubis Fault has now been intersected in diamond drilling over a 2.5 km strike length and to a depth of 540 m;
- BDO-18-017 intersected 7.61 m of 10.48 g/t gold 380 m down dip of the Anubis discovery outcrop; and,
- BDO-18-018 returned 10.73 m of 7.20 g/t gold 285 m east of the Anubis discovery.